Our friends at Makeup Revolution and Freedom Beauty have launched a HUGE competition to find the next big makeup artist. Not only is there a massive prize, but the competition is open Internationally. We’re really hoping to see a Kiwi in the top 30!!
How to enter:
– Film your ‘Signature Makeup Look’ expressing your individual talents and personal style to enter the competition. Make sure you’re filming landscape if you are filming on your phone.
– Once you’ve filmed, upload your video to your personal YouTube channel – making sure it’s set to public. Head to the entry form, fill in your details and paste in the URL of your video.
The cut off date for entries is 27th May 2016
The winner of I AM FREEDOM will take home £20,000 cash (approx $42,000!!!), one years supply of Freedom Makeup and assigned to the brand for one year.
The five finalists will be provided with one overnight stay in a London hotel of TAM Beauty’s choice. TAM Beauty (the owners of Freedom Beauty and Makeup Revolution) will book and cover the transport to London from the home town of the finalist. Food will be provided on the day of the event.
– The video can be a pre existing or a new one
– You can use your own face or a model
– Any cosmetics brands can be used – if it is not Freedom makeup please ensure these are not displayed in the video.
– 1 Entry video per person may be submitted
– Must be the work of the entrant
– The entry must be on YouTube and conforming to the YouTube Guidelines.
For full Rules and Terms, please visit the official website: http://www.iamfreedomawards.com/rules