Follow these steps to recreate this super easy Glamorous Vampire look.
- Create a smooth, full coverage base using the BECCA Ultimate Coverage Creme Foundation. Then set your face with the powder of your choice.
- To make your eyes appear more sunken in, blend the matte red and purple shades from the Morphe 35P Palette through your crease to create a soft pink/purple smokey eye. Blend both of these shades under the lower lash line with the Carousel Cosmetics Blender Brush.
- Press the brightest purple shimmer shade all over your lid and highlight your inner corner using the shimmer white shade from the same Palette.
- Apply a thin layer of the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner to the lash line with the Carousel Cosmetics Angle Brush, then coat your top and bottom lashes with your favourite black mascara. Using some DUO Glue, apply your favourite lashes from the Carousel Cosmetics Dramatic Combo. The bigger the better!
- Use the brightest shimmer purple from the Morphe 35P Palette with the Carousel Contour Brush to heavily contour under your cheekbones, along the sides of your nose and around your forehead to really make your features stand out. Highlight the cheekbones, nose and temples with the Makeup Revolution Goddess of Faith Highlighter.
- Press some gems over top of the cheek and temple highlight.
- Fill in your lips with Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Gemini and dab a little down the side of your mouth with your finger to look like blood.
- Spray your entire face with the Skindinavia Finishing Spray to keep your makeup looking perfect all night long.